Sunday 19 January 2014

autobiography

Hi my name is Ahmad Firdaus Bin Abdul Salam. I am from class 1E1 which is also the same as perseverance 1.My favourite colour is light blue because it is a colour that represent peace.

My favourite food is my mother's cooking. It is enjoyable while eating it.It is more enjoyable when eating with my whole family. Something interesting about me is that i like soccer very much that i even watch live streaming soccer channel in Mio Tv. I am a crazy fan of soccer. My favorite soccer team is Liverpool from Barclay's Premier League (BPL). I participated in Okto Cup at Rain forest Sports Hub. 

My best friend in primary school is Hazani and Rifqi. Now, Hazani was in Serangoon Secondary School. Rifqi is now in Bowen Secondary School. My life in primary school is very fun and i miss it so much. Getting scolded by teacher, getting caught by teacher while playing running games in canteen and much more. My expectations of secondary school is i must learn how to behave myself in school and how to take care of myself.Thank you for your kind attention. Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment