Wednesday 5 February 2014

story of a soccer gloves draft 3

draft 3                     Story Of A Soccer Gloves
   "Hey, Patrick, u never thought of having an owner,do you?" My friends mocked as almost all of them was bought by people. Oh... did I introduce myself? Hi, my name is Patrick and I am a soccer gloves. Actually,I am a recycled soccer gloves. I was used by a owner who was as wicked as a witch.Till this day, I always thought of bad thoughts like devil. Do you want to hear my story? Let me share with you.

   One fine afternoon, while the sun was blazing meticulously through earth, I was used by Jose's brother for a very important soccer match which is the finals. All of Jose's brother teammates fought mercilessly like a swarm of bees protecting their honeys. Before half-time which is forty-five minutes, they were down by two goals. By that time, they were almost broke down to tears. After the half-time is over, Jose's brother teammates fought with all their might. After all their hard work, it's finally paid off. They were overjoyed and was jumping like a happy kangaroo. 

  Out of the blue, he threw me away without even thinking twice as I am still in good condition. He did not even care and loved as apart of his family. I felt so sad and broke down to tears like a baby. Inside the garbage, there were smelly socks and shoes that were thrown by him too. So, I was not alone.

 Then, one thoughtful people found me and fixed me. After a few days later, I was sold back. I feel so happy of the thoughtful owner who thought of me. But the sad thing is that it is my old shop before I was sold. 
   Then, all my friends was still there. Still haven't been sold. I feel so sad for them. They were in sad faces. They were like my best friends last time but now, they were playing without me.

   Then,I learnt a valuable lesson to know that we must be careful of whatever we take. We should not waste money on the things we do not like or unnecessary things. 
   

316 words

No comments:

Post a Comment