Wednesday 5 February 2014

Name: Ahmad Firdaus
Class: 1E1
Date:4 Feb 2014
draft 3


   Hello. I am going to share my struggles in Primary and secondary school to you. My struggles in Primary school is with my subject English and Mathematics. English is a tough subject for me because I have to memorize difficult words that is dished out by my English teacher. I overcome it when that very one day, my teacher told me to memorize the notes that was given to me from my teacher and I memorize it carefully for the exam to test if I am ready for PSLE, the final exam. I passed the test and have good grades for English.


   For mathematics, there is good and bad things about it. Want to find out about it? Come, I will share with you. The good things about it is that i love the chapters of ratio, percentage and angles. the bad things is most of the chapter are not interesting and fun. There are even question that is given out by my teacher in primary school that is very difficult than i thought.stucked to that question until I never do the rest. I can't do it and i copied from my friend in the morning before assembly. Then, i realized that I have very bad grades for mathematics and decided to improve it.


    After a few weeks later, there is a exam called CA1 test me in maths Then, they announce the score for the students who take the exam. To my astonishment, i got a high B for it. I was very suprised and can't expect it. Starting from that day, I been doing well for maths. My secondary school struggles is that there is too much homework that i can't even handle. I also need to sleep early before school starts. That's all I want to say. Thank you for your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment